Maintenance Control Supervisor
LOCATION: Dayton, OH
REPORTS TO: Manager of Maintenance Control
SHIFT: Second - Days off TBD
- Airframe and Powerplant License
- High School Diploma, or equivalent
- (2) years aviation experience preferred
- Experience in the following computer systems: Maxi Merlin, SHARES, Borneman Flite Trac, and Microsoft Windows.
RESPONSIBILITIES: The Maintenance Control Supervisor reports directly to the Manager of Maintenance Control. The Maintenance Control Supervisor is responsible for the coordination of Maintenance Control and of all operational aircraft with on-line discrepancies and there timely return to service. He/She is responsible for the following:
- Supervise the activities and produce work schedules for the Maintenance Controllers to ensure adequate shift coverage.
- Ensures the timely and accurate completion of all necessary reports required of Maintenance Control.
- Work assignments, personnel administration and attendance of Maintenance Controllers.
- Ensure that procedures and workloads are established and administered efficiently.
- Maintains the technical and company manuals used in Maintenance Control to ensure they are current and complete.
- Responsible for the timely completion of performance reviews of all Maintenance Controllers.
- Responsible for ensuring all Maintenance Controllers are adequately and properly trained to perform their duties and responsibilities.
- Recommends changes or new procedures to improve departmental and systems performance.
- Performs the duties of the Maintenance Controller as required.
- Ensures that all MEL and NEF items are scheduled and completed prior to time limit.
- Is familiar with and ensures compliance with the policies and procedures contained within the company‚ s GMM.
- Ensure that outstation maintenance personnel operate in compliance with approved PSA Airlines, Inc. maintenance policies and procedures.
- Interface with other departments within the Company to resolve problems related to aircraft in-service operation.
- Directs policies and procedures necessary to ensure timely correction of aircraft problems and provide the necessary technical assistance to support the in-service operation.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Maintenance Control Manager.
PSA offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, 401(k) and flight benefits on all US Airways and American Airlines flights.
To ensure a safe environment for all, we require a drug screening, fingerprinting, and criminal/verbal background checks.
PSA Airlines is an equal opportunity employer; qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic prote